Need New IEMs- mostly for EDM (trap, house, dub, dnb, etc) but also pop
Feb 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mkahn14x

New Head-Fier
So, I'm looking for new IEMs around 150$ or less to replace my broken CKS99s. Sorry to be repeating threads, as I know that the mentioned iems have reviews, but I couldn't find direct comparisons that answered what I was looking for.  
I mostly enjoy listening to electronic music and really like that powerful bass. The Cks99s  I've noticed have slightly sibilant highs. I liked the bass a lot, but would prefer it to be a little.. MORE, especially the sub bass. I recently tried the klipsh x10s, whose sub bass was really nice but the mid/highs seemed too veiled. Even though I like having heavy bass, I wouldn't want to sacrifice on the detail/clarity of the mids and highs.

I was looking into the GR07BEs,  but read a lot of reviews about how the bass has great quality, but isn't as powerful as other bassy iems.
I also debated the CKS1000s, but its price is very intimidating. I would be willing to get it if the bass is at least more powerful than the cks99s, as i've read that its mid/high details and soundstage are much better. 

SO:  Gr07BE, CKS1000s, or any other iems? 
would also like to know WHY a certain iem would be preferred over the other.

Obviously I'm not an audiophile and I probably misused a lot of terms/ but i hope i gave enough information and didn't screw up any descriptions of the iems i have tried. 
Anyways, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back