Need New IEMs! Fit is important...
May 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ipractice

New Head-Fier
What I'm looking for: need a new pair of IEMs that fit WELL. I have a pair of closed cans that I use most of the time but I need IEMs that I can use mainly for travelling and the gym, both of which I will be doing a lot of in the next couple months. I listen to a very wide range of music but mainly rock/r&b/house. It's a wide range but good bass is clearly needed. I don't like a LOT of bass though, since I will be wearing these for extended periods of time I need them to be comfortable in terms of sound and fit. And obviously I don't want to use an amp to drive these. 

Money at this point is not my main concern. I'm willing to spend up to $200, maybe more if necessary. At the same time I could spend as little as $30 if it fits my needs. And I absolutely love buying things from classifieds so I'm talking about street value prices, and not retail. 

A little bit of history of what I've experienced: I had two pairs of UETF10 in the past, wore them for awhile, and sold them. I absolutely loved the sound they produced but I hated their fit. They were too large for my gears, even with custom tips they were just uncomfortable and always fell out of my ears while moving. I wore them over the ear and it didn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back