Need New IEM!!
Jun 5, 2020 at 12:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

glivano

New Head-Fier
Heyy, lately, I've been using Moondrop Starfield as my main IEM, and currently, I want another IEM that the class similar to moondrop or maybe above it, I'm looking for a balanced and budget under $250 dollar. it will be very very helpful if you can recommend me something

Jun 5, 2020 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 4
Jun 5, 2020 at 5:07 PM Post #3 of 4
Heyy, lately, I've been using Moondrop Starfield as my main IEM, and currently, I want another IEM that the class similar to moondrop or maybe above it, I'm looking for a balanced and budget under $250 dollar. it will be very very helpful if you can recommend me something
What type of tuning, specifically, do you want? Another Harman-ish tuned IEM, very neutral, a lot of bass? What technicalities? Ultra detailed, a lot of upper treble air? I can name a few, and mostly they are just different from the Starfield, and not definitively better, in that price range.

- JVC FDX1/FD01 - somewhat neutral, with pronounced upper mids. Very customizable. Highly detailed and resolving, especially for a single DD.
- ThieAudio Legacy 3 - Harman-ish, well balanced, smooth, detailed enough. Just a very enjoyable listen. My current fav.
- Tri i3 - tribrid technology, with a planar driver.
- BQEYZ Spring 1 (Spring 2 expected soon) - tribrid technology, with a piezoelectric driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back