Need new IEM recommendation...
Sep 7, 2015 at 12:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

justyourboy

100+ Head-Fier
I currently own JH5's and JH7's. My JH5's are great for the gym, and what ever. My JH7's work well for doing monitors for now. But I am looking for a pair of IEMs for FOH now.

I have found that a well tuned PA system tends to sound very similar to my Shure SRH 840s and because of that I carry my SRH 840s with me to the gig always and I trust what I hear through them. I am looking for some IEMs that will sound very close to my Shure SRH840s because although I trust the Shures they are over the ear cans and there is the problem of bleed.... If I can get me that perfect pair of IEMs it would allow me to line check, eq, and compress, every thing at a festival without having to go through the PA... we can have house music playing, radios going off, drunk people yelling but I'm just sitting there with my IEMs and my god mic getting everything set without anyone hearing it.

I am not married to any particular brand and I'd like to spend around $1600 or less.

This is the EQ I use on my JH5's currently when I listen on my macbook....

What would you recommend to me?

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 2
How do JH7s compare to JH16s?? I'm pretty sure that if I go JH Audio route again (which I always have thus far) that I will probably get the 16s...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back