Need IEM coming from KC06s! M6s? ATH-CLR10?
Mar 13, 2016 at 3:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Andrei316

New Head-Fier
My KC06s just died on me and there's no way for me to get it replaced, bought it from Ostry and they haven't replied. To be fair I had them for a year so it could have been my fault. But moving on, I need a new pair of IEMs to use when I go out. I really love the mids, lows and the clarity of the KC06s, they resemble my HD598s well and the bass kicks as hard as my M50s which was amazing, especially at the price. I can't seem to find them for cheap right now and it's big brother costs around $100 in Canada and I can't spring out that amount of cash on an IEM right now. I'm looking to spend under $30 and the only one that interests me is the M6 (cheaper version) from Meelectronics. Any opinion on this anything to recommend? What about the ATH-CLR10? I will be using it in the gym, fit is important, that's why I've been eyeing the M6

Hope you can help me out and thanks in the future :) 

Mar 13, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #2 of 2
You might check out and read on the Easy LZ-Z03A and the Knowledge Zenith (KZ) ED9, both of which are fun for the price. Also, you may be able to find a deal on the SoundMAGIC e10, which, if not a giant-killer, is at least a giant-threatener.

I haven't heard the M6 or the ATH-CLR10, sorry.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back