Need Help
Dec 25, 2011 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dcsquirrel

New Head-Fier
Alright so for christmas my Mom got me some headphones (V-Moda Faze Nero or something) and they looked really cool but i was looking at the sl49's by ludacris and i really like them for their flat cables. I am not close to an audiophile and probably listen to 5-10 hours of music a week so they will be used but not alot. I haven't tried the v moda yet because i'm scared they can't be returned, they are from bestbuy. My music library is mainly pop,rock,alternative, and hip hop/rap according to itunes. So what I'm wondering are the V-Modas worth keeping( I think my mom got a good deal i know they retail for about 50) or should i upgrade to the sl49. I know there is bose and all those other brands and i'll be honest i do like the sl49's because they are "cool" but I just really like the flat cable and I just want to know whether I should keep the V-Modas, upgrade to the sl49's, or get another flat cable IEM. I am not even considering beats tours and im looking at under 100. Sorry for all the typos and if you could help that'd be great.

Dec 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 5
You do need lots of help
tongue.gif
I think you should look into the K1000's as they are very "cool. "

Dec 26, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 5
Well I was really looking for headphones just looking for buds but sound quality is important and I found out my madre got the headphones for 25 bucks i know they are older but im just wondering is it worth upgrading to the sl49's or are there other headphones that would catch my interest I'm looking for under 100 good durability and preferably with a flat cable

Dec 26, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #5 of 5
If you like flat cables then anything from A-Jays would do the job. I don't think the souls or beats will be worth that hefty price tag. Sure they look good and sound decent, but it's nowhere worth it's price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back