Need help with tws earbuds for xmas gift!
Dec 1, 2020 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

funkbass4

New Head-Fier
I posted in the tws thread, but didn't get any replies so I thought I'd try here.

Looking for a gift for my sister. She has requested wireless earbuds with some water resistance so she can wear them working out. I'd like to spend $150 or less. I've found the Jabra Elite 75t so far. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Dec 4, 2020 at 2:35 AM Post #2 of 4
A lot of TWS have some kind of water/sweat resistance.

There is a large quantity of buds from $20-150 that would work. If you know her preferences sound wise maybe some suggestions could have been made. Also phone/codec may help too (iphone/AAC, android/aptx or even samsung scalable)

Dec 4, 2020 at 8:28 PM Post #3 of 4
A lot of TWS have some kind of water/sweat resistance.

There is a large quantity of buds from $20-150 that would work. If you know her preferences sound wise maybe some suggestions could have been made. Also phone/codec may help too (iphone/AAC, android/aptx or even samsung scalable)

Relatively neutral sound and she'll be pairing it to an android phone. She's not really into audio like we are, but I'd like to get her something that's a noticeable upgrade over your average buds.

Dec 4, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #4 of 4
Original Samsung Galaxy Buds. I found the Buds plus a little shouty and thin.

If 'thump' is a problem, if she is a runner then maybe the Sabbat X12 Ultra or Bose Sound Sport Free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back