Need help with syncing.
Dec 19, 2012 at 1:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

oakleyguy89

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, so I am going to use my wifes sansa fuze temporarily until I find another DAP to replace my messed up zune. Anyways what the problem is, is that I have alot of albums from Armin Van Buuren and Above & Beyond that has alot of different artists/composers in their collaboration albums and when I sync using WMP it goes onto my sansa but when I go into artist its all spread out to each different artist. Is there a way to make it so it just shows up as the album artist and not the song artist? Or am I going to have to change the MP3tags to get the organization I want? For some reason my zune would organize it as album artist and not the song artist, but the fuze doesnt do that.

What else is weird is my xbox 360 is linked to my WMP and it organizes it as both album artist and song artist. So say I have all those collaboration albums by Armin Van buuren (Album Artist) on the xbox plus all the other songs that he mixed from another artists collaboration like ATB under Armin Van Buuren. I hope this all makes sense and isnt confusing lol. I just wish it was as organized as my zune was :frowning2:

Dec 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Put Rockbox on it. It allows you to search by album artist. It can removed when you give it back to your wife.

http://www.rockbox.org/

Awesome, I will have to try that out! I am loving her fuze but the 3.5mm connector is loose or something because my left ear cuts out so I have to wiggle it alittle to get it to work. I was thinking of getting the clip zip or the fuze. Which would you recommend? I think I would like the clip+ but I like having album art :)

Dec 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 5
I have the Sansa Clip Zip 8GB. I absolutely love it. I have a 32GB card in mine, so that gives me 40GB in something the size of a box of matches. It sounds great, it drives my ATH-M50's well, it displays album art, it plays FLAC files (16 bit only), it has an FM radio, and the player plus a 32GB card can be had for about $50 total if you shop around. I can search by artist, album, song, or create playlists. It takes a little trial and error to get used to how to sync everything, but after that it's just great. I use Windows Media Player to sync and I haven't felt a need to rockbox mine.

The one I have is in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back