need help with setting up eac for wav and wma converter
Jan 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

weez82

100+ Head-Fier
Ok, I've done a lot of reading and having found anything on proper setup of eac for wav ripping. I want to get all my cd's on my pc and I want to use wav. It will just make things easier for me. I read the flac setup guides but dont know if those apply for wav also. After I get the everything to wav I'll then need to convert some of them to wma lossless for use on my zune player (those files will be temps, I'll delete them after I get them on the zune player). Can I do that with eac? If not I have creative mediasource 5.0 that came with my xfi card. Will that be ok to use? Anyways, thanks for reading and hopefully you can help :)

Jan 15, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #3 of 3
Come on guys, dont let me down. I need to get these files going so I can test out some headphones. Does the default settings in eac rip bit perfect wav files? I looked in the setting and there's a lot of setting for wav. I know you guys are flac fans but that would take more work for me to get what I want. wav is just easier for me and hd space isnt a problem (over 2tb free). Please help me. All the guides I've found are for flac or mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back