Need help with my master thesis questionnaire! (takes 5 minutes of your time)
Nov 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Amps

New Head-Fier
Hey fellow Head-Fi'ers!

I'm currently a graduate student in Marketing at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. For my master thesis, I am looking for respondents for my online survey. I'm trying to, creatively, get as many respondents as possible and the Head-Fi forum came to mind! The survey is about online shopping behavior. Completing the questionnaire will only take less than 5 minutes! By following the link below you can help me graduate! :D All collected data are anonymous and will be treated confidentially.

It would be great if I could take up 5 minutes of your precious time to fill in the questionnaire. Any help is much appreciated! The questionnaire will run through December 1st 2013.

I hope the Head-Fi-community is willing to help me out :)

The link to the survey is:

The survey is closed! Thanks to everyone who has participated!

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks in advance!

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #8 of 19
Done !!

Good luck, hope you won't have to rely on it too much though...

beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #11 of 19
May I know what your thesis' about ?

Nov 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #12 of 19
I just finished your survey - anything for the cause of higher education - Now I hope you all think much more of me since I did it - and I consulted with a pharmacist and various experts in the field of online surveys before actually answering the questions. I like to think I looked like James Bond when I was answering the questions. (James Bond in a bathrobe)

...I apologize for the silliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back