Need help with IEM recommendation
May 5, 2016 at 9:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Doggy2712

New Head-Fier
I recently lost my RHA ma750 and I would like to look for a new pair of IEM. I really liked the sound of the ma750 so I would like something which sounds similar. I've tried the se215 but I didn't like the boomy bass compared to the tighter bass of the ma750.

My budget would be around $200 and I mainly listen to edm and mostly pop songs with a little bit of rap although I listen to other genres as well. I'm currently looking at the IM02 and I am open to more recommendations. If I can't find something I like, I will probably buy another pair of ma750s as I really like them.

May 6, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #4 of 6
I have a pair of RHA T10's and i'm in love with them. You can mess around with the filters to get the right sound for your listening preferences. I run mine with the bass one installed because i like an extra serving of bass with my EDM. Also, you cant beat RHA's build quality, at least in my opinion. Hope I was able to help!

May 7, 2016 at 11:46 PM Post #5 of 6
Just picked up a pair of DN-2000. You can find them for about 250 USD.

They are really quite good. I see why some folks say they are end game IEMs for them. At their price to me I can't see much else that are as good.

May 8, 2016 at 10:09 PM Post #6 of 6
I recently lost my RHA ma750 and I would like to look for a new pair of IEM. I really liked the sound of the ma750 so I would like something which sounds similar. I've tried the se215 but I didn't like the boomy bass compared to the tighter bass of the ma750.

My budget would be around $200 and I mainly listen to edm and mostly pop songs with a little bit of rap although I listen to other genres as well. I'm currently looking at the IM02 and I am open to more recommendations. If I can't find something I like, I will probably buy another pair of ma750s as I really like them.

The IM02 is a very flat, neutral, detail-oriented IEM. Which could be exactly what you want, since you disliked the bass-heavy sound of the Shure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back