Need help with finding closed, circumaural headphones, mainly for electronic music for less than $100
Jun 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #17 of 39
Oops. Didn't mean to do that. What supra-aural headphones are recommended for me?
JVC HA-S500's $60 from Japan, are perfect for what you need very easy to drive, no amp needed. Check out the appreciation thread for all the details on them. Best portables for the price point.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Jul 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #27 of 39
Investigate Senn HD 439's. I listen to them with my Fiio E11 and they work pretty well for electronic music. There is plenty of bass when I listen amped, but it doesn't overwhelm the trebles and mids. The overall sound is very clear and detailed. I would say they are a pretty good all-around set of cans as well. They can do every other genre besides electronic well also. They are circumaural and have a decent amount isolation as well. I hope this is useful information, and happy hunting.

Jul 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #30 of 39
The Sennheiser Momentums have great sound, but they are expensive. I bought the FiiO E11 recently and I can't wait to give them a try. How are the Sennheiser HD 25-1 SPs? They are cheaper than the Amperiors and the 25-1 IIs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back