Need help with Closed Can, mostly for Gaming, Movie and music (Classical, Rock and Metal)
Sep 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #16 of 19
I tryed to find the Objective 2 but It seem you need to build it yourself and Im far not qualified for this task. Do you know any website selling it and shipping to canada for quite cheap?

Edit: I think i found it

http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=O2Full

Since im from Canada I guess I would need the AC Adapter for a total of 156$ USD

Also, would the O2 be able to replace the FiiO E10 for office as their pc don't have any sound card?
Or I would still have to buy both the FiiO E10 for office and the O2 for home?

p.s: Im Quite Good at leather work and I could easily make a good padded case for transport both the O2 and the A900 from office to home every day, so portability its not much of an issue.

Or I could get the DT 770 pro 250ohms with XF-I but the problem would be what do I use for office? :S
And Would the DT 770 benefice from been amped on the XF-I or the XF-I alone can drive them easily?

So much question, Im very sorry for that.

Sep 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #19 of 19
Bad new, the O2 + X-Fi HD + ATH A900 + ZM-Mic1 would add up to about 600$ witch is a little over my wallet unless I wanna eat ramen for the next 2 month...

And that not even talking about the Office...

So a Xonar DG + ATH A900 + ZM-Mic1 for home and a Fiio E10 for office seem my only availiable option.
At less until my wallet can afford me to upgrade to X-Fi + O2.

So post is closed for now, thank you Malveau and PurpleAngel for the big help.

Im going with Xonar DG + ATH A900 for home
with a Fiio 10 for office.

And as soon my wallet is on my side again, I will buy myself an O2 + X-Fi HD titanium for my gaming rig.

Losting only a 32$ for having decent sound for a while.

I came here looking for a 100-200$ headset in first place and I end up buying a 600$ Setup instead. I think its time to say it:
Welcome to Head-Fi and sorry for my wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back