need help with audio head gear etc...
May 8, 2014 at 8:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MiskoWaagosh

New Head-Fier
Hello I'd like to thank anyone who takes the time to reads and posts any feedback. Currently I am considering 2 headphones. The Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250 and Sennheiser PC 363D. I also have a soundblaster z card amd was considering purchasing a Magni Headphone Amplifier. Which headset should I choose. I read good reviews on both. It should be noted I'm using this for 90 percent games. Also the money is not a issue I just want the better of the 2. Best regards

May 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 6
Check this gaming guide out. Lots of ratings of headphones, so you can see which are the best in your budget range :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-update-4-17-2014-akg-k612-and-k712-pro-added-edits

May 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #3 of 6
I had looked it over but as far as comparing the two models I suggeted it just simply is not done. It seems like they are hraded more for there price range. However im interested more in which of the 2 I. Suggesting performs better.

May 8, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #4 of 6
Sounds like you only looked at the index ratings. Keep reading down further. Each headphone is rated individually in a few different categories, and I'm pretty sure it is NOT weighted by price. For instance, the much lesser expensive AD700s are considered one of the very best gaming headphones of all time, equal to the best headphones for gaming costing several times more. It's 10 competitive rating stands up to all the other competitive ratings.

May 8, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #5 of 6
I prefer a product not used and in current production. While the one you mentioned is no longer in production and the next in the series is not reviewed. I have carefully read that whole article again but still can't decide on the two I memtioned :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back