Need help tracking down a pair of earphones
Oct 16, 2018 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MentalDraco

New Head-Fier
Hi, now lately I have been looking for a pair of BT/wireless earphones.

Now I know there are a lot of options but my particular requirements are making it quite difficult for me to find anything.

Hopefully you guys can help me with some ideas.

Now I need a pair of wireless earphones that have :

1. Apple style earbuds, not the silicone or foam plugs, unfortunately those kind of plugs give me terrible headaches, and foam ones I can wear but uncomfortably so I need the apple style buds.

2. aptx, aptx low latancy are a must since I plan to use them for both music and computer work (gaming, watching movies, YT, music). Also any others like Ldac and other BT codecs are appreciate.

3. Available in the EU, or to be able to ship to the EU

4. Preferably at most 100 $/€

If any of you know of any I would very much appreciate it since I seem to have no luck finding any.

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2018 at 11:21 AM Post #3 of 3
I have zero experience with wireless, not much experience with <$100 earphones, no experience with earbuds beyond what came with my iPod ages ago, and don't know what's available in the EU. Otherwise I would be happy to help!

You might try poking around the "Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors" forum. More specifically, you might look at and ask questions in the "Going Fully Wireless" thread. My guess is you can find answers to some of your questions there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back