Need help to pair Denon D2000 with a portable amp
Mar 26, 2012 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ridfighter

Head-Fier
Hi, I have looked at previous postings about this questions and posted this question on the"Portable Headphone Amp section" and also on this forum unfortunatly someone else hijacked my question with his question so i  havent come across the right answer, I planning to buy the Denon D2000 headphone and what portable amp will power this? my criterea is

1) budget Less than $100

2) I will only be using this Amp through my Iphone and Ipad

3) battery life has to be decent (i might buy extra battery pack if that is available)

4) portable

5)I like Bass and lots of Bass!!

I do realize that the D2000 are not very portable and they leak sound and have a mile long wire, The only reason why i need it to be portable is because i fly long distance 2 to 3 times a year and i just want these to be merely Transportable,From what I read ,i have heard about Fiio but which model shouId i choose? the e7? e11? or e17? or what other amp will meet my needs?  would really appreciate if someone can help me find the Right portable amp to power the Denon D2000, Thank you so much for your thoughts, God bless you and have a wonderful day.
bigsmile_face.gif

Rida

Mar 26, 2012 at 4:47 PM Post #3 of 3
Yes, E11 sounding nice with my D5000 and Q40 headphones. Info care of this great forum and MalVeaux's posts. OP, for the flights it's worth an extra battery so that you're covered. E11 uses a common cell phone battery and you can also get a standalone charger for it. E11 cannot charge and play at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back