Need help to find make some compilation CDs for Hotels and Resorts.
Sep 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ninoni

New Head-Fier
I was asked to make some compilations for hotels and resorts as a favor, but im not good in making playlists or compilations that much i tried to google it but did not find any specific compilations just for that or any albums, except few "va" albums of vocal jazz for "jazz night" , any help would be much appreciated. I was told it shouldnt be any metal, rap, techno, anything hard core, or modern pop dance rap music like kanye west, or to much trippy or wierd music.  And it could be music from 50s-60s till now. I found my self searching beetween my collection trying to find something but every day im in different mood and cant even make one compilation, really need your help or maybe you can write me some of your playlists you made for yourself or suggest few tracks you think i could put in these compilations will be more than helpful.

1 Jazz Night Playlist (easy listening vocal jazz) 

2 Lounge Night Playlist (lounge bands not electronica)

3 Piano Music With Vocals Playlist

4 Classics Hits Night playlist 

5 Rock Playlist (classic, blues, psychedelic rock etc) like j.j cale, jardbirds, allman brothers, doors, beatles etc (not grunge, hard rock or metal or anything with hard rifs)

6 World Music Playlist 

7 Latino Night (it could be some other than latino music some funk or anything groovy to go with latino)  

8 Popular Modern Music Hits (last 10 years, like amy winehouse or softer songs from raccounters...etc) and not like rihhana, lady gaga, kanye west, etc.  

Thanks A Million

Users who are viewing this thread

Back