Need help to choose headphones under $150
Nov 14, 2017 at 9:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Cyanogenmoded

New Head-Fier
After scouting a while over the internet , i saw bluedio Victory($100-120) and Faith 2($50-60)
They seem to offer great value for money and are Bluetooth which is better for me as i listen music from phone and am not much of an audiophile who desires wired audio over wireless.
I have an earphone , soundmagic e10c(love it) and am looking for something like it with ample bass and amazing focus on the mids for crystal vocals and instruments.

I don't mind wires tho :) thanks.
Am from india so i think its better uf i order from aliexpress or gearbest isn't it?(to avoid the huge duty)

Nov 14, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 3
Do you want a closed back design to block noise passively or an open back design which lets any noise in but sounds more natural and wide?

Nov 14, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #3 of 3
Do you want a closed back design to block noise passively or an open back design which lets any noise in but sounds more natural and wide?
Hey there , i see u use e10c as well, i rocked them for a while as well and fell in love with them.
I will be using headphones at home so I don't really mind semi-open.
I heard superlux 668b is amazing , but i am not really confident for something mere $30 with m50x sound clarity in reviews. It seems to good to be true ;-;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back