Need Help to buy Portable DAP and CIEM setup to listen jazz. about 1k euro/$
Feb 4, 2018 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

acud1985

100+ Head-Fier
Hi. I’m back and i Would ask you to help me about a new dap with a new pair of iem. Custom or not it’s Not important. I would to buy a good setup to listen jazz, rock and Classical Music. A few pop.
My budget is around 600/700 euro for dap. Less for iem. I can buy used too.
I’m from italy..i don’t know that’s important.
Thanks a lot.
Giovanni

Feb 5, 2018 at 8:27 AM Post #5 of 27
I haven't heard the 70 Mark II--sorry. I do like the IBasso DX80, though. You might look at it and see what you think. It could work.

thanks a lot.
anyone can help me with a different setup?
which is the best dap between Ak70 mkII, fiio x5 mkIII or fiio x7 MkII?
or is there another one in 6/700 euro range?

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #7 of 27
Hi. I’m back and i Would ask you to help me about a new dap with a new pair of iem. Custom or not it’s Not important. I would to buy a good setup to listen jazz, rock and Classical Music. A few pop.
My budget is around 600/700 euro for dap. Less for iem. I can buy used too.
I’m from italy..i don’t know that’s important.
Thanks a lot.
Giovanni
Are you using any streaming services?

Feb 5, 2018 at 10:44 PM Post #10 of 27
thanks a lot.
anyone can help me with a different setup?
which is the best dap between Ak70 mkII, fiio x5 mkIII or fiio x7 MkII?
or is there another one in 6/700 euro range?
I have listened to all of them, except AK70 mkII but I have listened to the mkI before. IMO, I prefer X7ii due to cleaner sound and suits my sound signature. For me, I don't like the UI and small screen for AK70. Maybe you can wait for opinions on Hiby R6. Since you don't use streaming services (Tidal, Spotify), can try demo Sony NW-WM1A or ZX300 :)

Feb 6, 2018 at 8:37 AM Post #11 of 27
I have listened to all of them, except AK70 mkII but I have listened to the mkI before. IMO, I prefer X7ii due to cleaner sound and suits my sound signature. For me, I don't like the UI and small screen for AK70. Maybe you can wait for opinions on Hiby R6. Since you don't use streaming services (Tidal, Spotify), can try demo Sony NW-WM1A or ZX300 :)

Wow hiby r6 seems better than all other Dap. So the choise is very hard. For iem too.
I like Warm music..

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:30 AM Post #14 of 27
I read about shaling and it seems quite good..but i have to wait.
I would buy this New setup in about 1 month.
For iem, some new help?
Thanks a lot
Can elaborate more on your sound signature? Synergy is also important with the DAP that you are getting. Normally, I will suggest acquiring IEM first before source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back