Need help picking relatively inexpensive (~100$?) in-ear phones, mostly for listening to rock and instrumental/theme music.
Feb 20, 2014 at 1:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DoomForce

100+ Head-Fier
Hey peeps,

Back with the disease of headphonitis, I'm looking for some help picking up a pair of in-ears for my daily commute. My driver will be an HTC One phone (which came with surprisingly decent in-ear stock phones). I would like to upgrade but I can't afford to drop in a load of bucks in this right now, so I'm looking for the best value-for-money phone around 100 bucks.

I'm generally listening to rock, metal, electronic, instrumental and soundtrack music. I had the Shure SE310s and was happy with them, but at the time did not consider the monetary investment in them to be of extreme worth, in direct comparison to a lower 50$ budget phone. The isolation was amazing though, and I am looking for something that isolates well (hence the in-ears).

I would also very much like at least one button control for play/pause on the cable, as well as reduced microphonics and cable entanglement -- this is after all going to be a commuter.

Any recommendations will be SO highly appreciated! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back