Need Help Picking Bass IEMs from My List..
Apr 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

integlspwr

New Head-Fier
I currently listen to alot of Progressive House & Electro and listen to alot of my music with my iPhone 4s.

I have the Phillips SHE3580 and thought they were good but was looking for more lower skull crushing bass. I narrowed it down to the following with the prices i was planning on paying.

RADIUS-ATOMIC-BASS-2 
$35

Soundmagic-E10
$37

a-jays two
$37

xeport 5010-8
$35

From my list, what would be the best for me? Or any suggestions within my price range that is not on the list?

Thanks In Advance!

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 10
I have only tried the A-jays two, which has quite a lot of bass but not much compared to others. You can also try the Klipsch S3 or S4(if you're willing to go higher, the bass on these are "lower skull crushing". 

Apr 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
I have only tried the A-jays two, which has quite a lot of bass but not much compared to others. You can also try the Klipsch S3 or S4(if you're willing to go higher, the bass on these are "lower skull crushing". 

Thanks, but looking to stay within my list. =)
Quote:
You can see also the Victor JVC HA-FX3X they got a lot of bass, some more expensive but would be interesting

Thanks again but trying to stay in my list because of my price range. =)

Apr 21, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #5 of 10
I went ahead and purchased the Brainwavz Beta for $13 on Amazon. If they dont work out for me, then I'll try another set of cheapie IEMs, but if someone can give me a suggestion from the ones above, I'll for sure consider just purchasing that.

Thanks!

Apr 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
I went ahead and purchased the Brainwavz Beta for $13 on Amazon. If they dont work out for me, then I'll try another set of cheapie IEMs, but if someone can give me a suggestion from the ones above, I'll for sure consider just purchasing that.
Thanks!

You should enjoy them. I bought a pair on a whim a couple of days ago, and I really enjoyed their full sound. They're a steal at that price.

May 2, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #9 of 10
Got the Brainwavz Beta and the bass was really buddy and then now i hear something rattling like driveris loose on the right side.

my faves at the moment so far is, me electronics m6 and SHE3580.

May 2, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
Got the Brainwavz Beta and the bass was really buddy and then now i hear something rattling like driveris loose on the right side.

my faves at the moment so far is, me electronics m6 and SHE3580.

If you're after bass on a budget check out the CK-700 here. I rate them higher than the Phillips. Another bang for buck like SHE3580 with bigger bass.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back