Need help picking a earphone from the Apple store
Jul 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

lsfb333

New Head-Fier
[size=17.0pt]I bought the Klipsch X10i from the Apple store not long ago due to the recommendations from the forum. But to be honest I didnt really like them, I do like the design and what not. What gets me is the audio quality. It has amazing bass, but everything else just isn't 350$ worth. The sound is not full, and it sounds linear and harsh when it comes to high notes. (please excuse my unprofessional description, im still a newb)[/size]

[size=17.0pt]The reason i had to pick a new earphone from the Apple store is because i can get a full refund for the Klipsch X10i, so here is the link of all their earphones http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/iphone_accessories/headsets[/size]

[size=17.0pt]Please pick a pair of earphones that you think is the best, i dont like the over the head headphones, only in-ear or earbuds. I mainly listen to R&B, Rap and pianos. Thank you[/size]

Jul 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
[size=17.0pt]I bought the Klipsch X10i from the Apple store not long ago due to the recommendations from the forum. But to be honest I didn't really like them, I do like the design and what not. What gets me is the audio quality. It has amazing bass, but everything else just isn't 350$ worth. The sound is not full, and it sounds linear and harsh when it comes to high notes. (please excuse my unprofessional description, I'm still a newb)[/size]

[size=17.0pt]The reason i had to pick a new earphone from the Apple store is because i can get a full refund for the Klipsch X10i, so here is the link of all their earphones http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/iphone_accessories/headsets[/size]

[size=17.0pt]Please pick a pair of earphones that you think is the best, I don't like the over the head headphones, only in-ear or ear buds. I mainly listen to R&B, Rap and pianos. Thank you[/size]

You might consider getting a refund from the Apple store and buying headphones mail order.
More options and better prices.

Jul 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #3 of 5
Jul 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #5 of 5
I think that headphone retails for $150 at amazon. You got ripped off. Get a Sen IE80 or RE 600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back