need help in buying a new pair. home use
Jun 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

nakler0

New Head-Fier
hello,my headphones suddenly stopped working (only one side is working) and i need help in buying a new pair for home use.
my budget is 60$ and im listening to all kind of music (from classic to dubstep Through rock)

i prefer "over the ear" kind.
if it helped to you my old pair called Monoprice 8323 and i loved them!! everything was great in them and if you can find something like those pair and better i will love to! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #2 of 9
Hello nakler0 in my short yet growing experience of iems i have found some of over ear design that you might like they MeElec m6s they are but a mere 30 and if gotten through amazon as i have you can get 2 pairs for the price of one hehe. I found that exceptionally nice in case i needed a backup. Furthermore its been a very good set of sport iem and it comes with many different types of tips provides great all around sound quality for its price. If you don't mind not having the over ear design my babies as i refer to them right now and a great budget iem when priced through amazon are my brainwav m4's they have excellent quality in my opinion, they come with s-series comply tips that hold them very well to your ears and and great comfort and come with alot of little extras. They are priced as 90 on their site but on amazon they are 49.50 i do believe. Hope this helps

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 9
Usually I don't mind If the headphones are IEM or overear, but because they are for home use I really want the overear design for maximum comfort.if you have some idea I will love to know

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #4 of 9

I found these on the same site that offered the M6's i own but i cant offer much details on them other than that in the picture you see above you can get with your budget and also they come with a balenced armature driver and over ear design just like double of what i paid for my over ear and the ones i own have memory wire to form to your ear personally i find it uncomfortable thats why i switched to my brainwavs lemme know if this helps any.

Jun 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM Post #5 of 9
Sorry i just realized what you truly meant about over ear design. Hehe ive just been stuck in the mindset of iems for a while i forget people use over the ear design as in cup status. Truly apoligize as i have no advice in that spectrum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back