Need help identifying grado headphones!
Jan 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

lookingforhelp

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody. I am not a big headphone guy but do enjoy a good comfortable pair. With that said I have recently aquired a pair of grado headphones and am not really sure what model they are. I was hoping I could get some help. I am having trouble inserting an image of the headphones but will see if I can figure that out. They are an older pair and silver. It seems some of the paint and flaked off and I can't find a model. Thanks

Jan 22, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #4 of 8
You might be disallowed from posting pictures directly due to your low post count, but I'm not sure what the rules are regarding newbies.

Upload your pictures to a third party images hosting site and link it here afterwords.

Jan 22, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #5 of 8
Thanks for the reply. It does appear I can't post images due to low post count. It appears the third party sites want me to sign up with them which I don't have a need to pay for a service like that due to no other usage than this instance. I do really appreciate your input as well. Thanks

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #7 of 8
Those appear to be the HP1000's.

Drop that link in the following thread and everyone there will be happy to tell you more about your headphones.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/530965/grado-fan-club/30300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back