Need Help. From ground up!
Sep 6, 2006 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DoYouRight

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok. Im new to the whole idea of using an amp on a computer. But Ive checked some things and I am almost done building my shuttle xpc. Now since its a new computer i need a sound card anyway. So i was thinking the xfi. However, Im getting HD-595 (i think, unless i shouldnt for the reason ill list,) and i guess i need an amp too? What is the best to buy? Now also, I am doing this for music ya sure most of mine i dont listen to on the computer except when im browsing or playing GAMES. I play CS competitively and Im looking to have GREAT sound in aspects of bass for gunfire, reloading, hearing things thru walls, and positioning. So are the hd 595s a good idea? ive heard about beyerdynamic 770s or 880s? I love bass. Ive use the Sennheiser PC-155 usb headset i like the bass settings so i need atleast that bass but better directional sound and cans that cover my ears. So lay it on me!
Thanks

Sep 7, 2006 at 7:43 PM Post #3 of 3
ok so im gettin the xfi. now for my uses and i listen to alot of like old rock, reggae, rap, some metal. Should i get the sennheiser hd595 or beyerdynamics? and also i was checking ebay for an amp? is the cmoy good for hooking to a computer? or the a2v2 or whatever? id like someone to recommend an amp for me cuz theres too much to choose from and i cant really listen to any before i buy? i want soundstage, bass, and clarity i guess. Thanks
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back