Need help for new IEM. Budget cca 300-400 EUR.
Jun 8, 2020 at 10:55 AM Post #16 of 42
I haven't heard the Dunu, but if you mean the 3001 Pro, there's good information on Crinacle's site.
From the frequency response the Dunu looks warmer than the Blessing, and with less extension in the "air" region.
1591621173570.png

But Crinacle even has reviews of the 3001 Pro and Blessing.
Take into account that the frequency response evaluation always depends a lot on personal preference, and the Blessing 2 seems to meet his expectations.

PS: I have average ears and rather narrow ear canals, I'll see what fit I can get with the B2... I usually go for shallow fit in the concha rather than the ear canal. Let's see how thta sounds with the B2

Jun 8, 2020 at 1:56 PM Post #17 of 42
Those B2 you sugested look bloody awesome. I just watched a few reviews, and they seem to be THE thing im looking for. They are at the top on my list for now (or untill i can find CA Solaris for less than like 700e xD)

Jun 8, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #18 of 42
Aaaaand i knew it... Cant find them anywhere in Europe.
Btw, they said something about the tips that are bigger than usual for B2? If thats the case, where could i get foam tips for it?
Also, the cable, are there alternatives to it? I cant find anything worth a mention...

Jun 8, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #19 of 42
You can buy the Blessing here:
https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/...4ba-hybrid-technology-in-ear-monitor-earphone

legitimate and reliable. I ordered there. Alternative is Aliexpress, but they did not have the wood versions 1 week ago.
For the cable you can get any 2-pin cable with 0,78mm pins
And the Nozzle is 6 point some mm, so you’ll have to go for the biggest tips. Tips for 5,5mm nozzles should be ok though, since the Blessing has no rim, just a smooth nozzle.
I would be cautious with foam tips though, they tend to mess up the sound quite a bit...
In any case, experimenting with tips is always a good idea and it can take months to find the best solution.

Jun 8, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #20 of 42
Those B2 you sugested look bloody awesome. I just watched a few reviews, and they seem to be THE thing im looking for. They are at the top on my list for now (or untill i can find CA Solaris for less than like 700e xD)

I can’t imagine you being disappointed with the Blessing 2, unless they happen to not fit you, or if you are expecting a lot of bass. They have gotten nothing but glowing reviews thus far.

You can buy the Blessing here:
https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/...4ba-hybrid-technology-in-ear-monitor-earphone
legitimate and reliable. I ordered there.

Good to know. I’ve seen the B2s sold at ShenzenAudio, HiFiGo, and Penon Audio. I haven’t purchased from any of them before.

Jun 8, 2020 at 5:46 PM Post #21 of 42
Guess they are on par with dunu dk3001 pro in tearms of quality.

Im looking if there's any store in EU that sells them. Im from Serbia, so i would be hit with 10% customs + 20% tax + shiping, which realy ruins the game for me.
Ive got a friend in Germany that could bring them to me, if i find them anywhere in EU. In that case, shipping is the only matter i must look out to.

Any chance i can find B2 in EU?

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020 at 4:29 PM Post #22 of 42
Guess they are on par with dunu dk3001 pro in tearms of quality.

Im looking if there's any store in EU that sells them. Im from Serbia, so i would be hit with 10% customs + 20% tax + shiping, which realy ruins the game for me.
Ive got a friend in Germany that could bring them to me, if i find them anywhere in EU. In that case, shipping is the only matter i must look out to.

Any chance i can find B2 in EU?

I can let you know how it works out for me.
My experience with Chinese sellers is that they state a much lower value on the customs forms and if you are lucky you won't get hit with importation costs.

But I am still waiting for a shipping update. Looks like the wood faceplate versions are in short supply.

Jun 9, 2020 at 5:47 PM Post #23 of 42
Please do. When you receive them, tell me how it went, and what do you think of them :) . I think im pulling the trigger on either dk 3001 pro, or B2s, whichever i find at a lower price with all costs included.

Jun 13, 2020 at 7:31 AM Post #24 of 42
Decided to go for DUNU DK-3001 Pro.
Blessings are awesome, but i have small ears, and i was afraid i won`t get a comfort level as much as on these.

Thank you all for your suggestions in making this decision :)

I`m gonna look for a nice small DAC to pair with my phone, but im gonna start a new thread about that.

Many thanks to all of you, especially @IEMusic nad @surfgeorge for some fantastic advices :)

Jun 13, 2020 at 6:32 PM Post #25 of 42
Thanks again :) ill compare your list with them. snaptube word to pdf vidmate

Just for the argument sake, do you think CA Andromeda or Shure se846 would be a good solution for me, if a good deal comes up?
Recently i have discovered the newly released DUNU DK-2001. I think that would be a very good starting point, but i have no experience in comparing them to anything else (and i dont think soundmagic E50 is an adequate compare point :) ).

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2020 at 6:05 PM Post #27 of 42
Go for a ~150 chi-fi IEM and save until you can get a totl iem. This 300-400 midrange is just too expensive. They're not really better than 150 but worse than totl. If you don't really like your 150 iem, well ok. If you spent 400 and you don't like it that's crap. When you saved enough for totl you can demo almost every totl iem now and you should do that. Demoing midrange iems is not so common at least in my area.
Don't go for shure they are really outdated. I feel like iem technology changes more rapidly than headphones.

Jun 14, 2020 at 11:12 PM Post #28 of 42
Purely my opinion, but:

Go for a ~150 chi-fi IEM and save until you can get a totl iem.
This can be a very good idea for some people. Personally, I like variety too much to have a single TOTL IEM as a goal. The IER-Z1R is probably the closest for me.

This 300-400 midrange is just too expensive. They're not really better than 150 but worse than totl.
Often, but not always true. IEM example: Moondrop Blessing 2 (DK-3001 Pro is a legit possible “end-game” IEMm depending on one’s tastes). HP example: HD600 series may be “end-game“ for a lot of people.

If you don't really like your 150 iem, well ok. If you spent 400 and you don't like it that's crap.
Given that in this price range, most purchases are “blind”, this is definitely a concern.

When you saved enough for totl you can demo almost every totl iem now and you should do that.
Unfortunately, with IEMs, this is often not true, but big name brand TOTL items are a lot more likely to be available to demo, which is definitely ideal.

Demoing midrange iems is not so common at least in my area.
True in most places.

Don't go for shure they are really outdated. I feel like iem technology changes more rapidly than headphones.
For the most part, yes. Though it’s an old design. I still REALLY like the se846, bit don’t pay MSRP for it. It is overpriced with current competition.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2020 at 5:29 PM Post #29 of 42
I agree with everything you said.
I wont chase after something far to expensive without having the oportunity tu try it out first.

Im looking for a good deal for either dunu dk 3001 pro, dunu dk-2001 or Blessing 2, whichever i find first, at the exceptable conditions. Im cheering for 3001 pro, but ill have to chose in the next few days...

As for totl, ill go after solaris 2020, if i ever get the oportunity to try it out first. Seems like something i would be very happy with...

Jun 16, 2020 at 5:26 AM Post #30 of 42
The DK-3001 PRO looks like a solid choice if you can get it at a good price, certainly the warmer and (mid-) bassier IEM compared to the Blessing 2.
My B2 still hasn't shipped, according to Moondrop there was a shortage of drivers which slowed down production. So if you have to decide soon, it might be diffcult to get a B2 anyways...

But I am testing a DUNU LUNA right now and the shape of it is very comfortable, very easy to find a good fit.
The DK-3001 Pro looks similar, so that should make fit a plus point.

Let us know how you decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back