Need Help For First Customs: JH13 vs Heir Audio 8.A/4.A vs UM Miracle vs 1964 v6
Sep 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

gbbbigbee

New Head-Fier
List of CIEMS which Interest Me

Jerry Harvey Audio JH13(Do not like this company)

Heir Audio 8.A/4.A

Unique Melody Miracle/Merlin

1964 v6

headphones and IEMs I own now

Grado st325i (very very loved it,this is my reference for guitar sound

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 (The best in-ears I have ever listened.This is my reference for everything,except mid frequency and vocal.

Equipment

iPod touch and iPhone for portable

Da&t U1 for desktop

Type of Music I Listen To

Rock, Country, pop(60%)

Classic, Game and Music ost,(30%)

Else(10%)

I like the sound clear,sharp,wide and more detail. I do not like too much flat analytical sounds(like western's IEM).And I hope the sound not too worm,cold and dark(like denon c710).I absolutely loved the UE TripleFi 10 and Grado's headphone they sound amazing to me. I thought it had great balance to me.That is why I am asking for your help in figuring out what would be the best choice for me. I am looking for guidelines.

Thank you so much for reading all of this.

Sep 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 6
I am sure you have checked joker's master IEM review sheet, but in case you missed it here it is:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-295-iems-compared-vsonic-vc1000-added-09-03-13-p-760/105

joker really appreciates and likes the Miracle.  I have experience with the JH line and JH Audio doe great work, but I would advice going with someone else because I have some minor fit issues with my JH 10 x3 Pro.

Sep 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #4 of 6
If Joker has compared it to T-Peos H-100, then the sound signature is similar to TF10

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #6 of 6
Sometimes it takes a while to get a response. This is the correct place for your questions not the "Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors".

I recommend the Vsonic GR07BE, Hifiman RE-400 or the TDK BA200 but it all depends on what type of sound signature you like. I actually don't like the treble of the T-Peos H-100 so I might not like the TF10 signature either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back