Dec 28, 2020 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

simonecosta75

100+ Head-Fier
Hello at all , sorry for my english
I have 2 pairs of headphones
Alessandro grado ms-2e
Hifiman he400i (2020 edition)
Now i use fiio K5 pro , connected to Pc
I wtb one Dac whit MQa and Bluetooth for use app TIDAL hi-fi on my iPhone and one Ampli for have the best sound ..
I like the voice , warm and present . And the hight clear but not too sharp
I have see the Topping dx7pro , and i think is a good all in one.. i have read more rewiew to topping su-9 and i think is a good choise but dont have ampli ..
I have around 600/700 euro , what is best combo ?
thx

Dec 28, 2020 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello at all , sorry for my english
I have 2 pairs of headphones
Alessandro grado ms-2e
Hifiman he400i (2020 edition)
Now i use fiio K5 pro , connected to Pc
I wtb one Dac whit MQa and Bluetooth for use app TIDAL hi-fi on my iPhone and one Ampli for have the best sound ..
I like the voice , warm and present . And the hight clear but not too sharp
I have see the Topping dx7pro , and i think is a good all in one.. i have read more rewiew to topping su-9 and i think is a good choise but dont have ampli ..
I have around 600/700 euro , what is best combo ?
thx

You'd probably have an easier time just changing your headphones than the upstream components.

Dec 28, 2020 at 2:41 AM Post #3 of 3
You'd probably have an easier time just changing your headphones than the upstream components. d
Thx mate

i need a streamer because i want to listen to music in another room where i don't have a pc
in recent years i have tried many headphones including hifiman sundara and ananda, sennheiser hd600 / 650 / 660s I'm happy with my current headphone , both the Grado and 400i .
For now I want to take one streamer and good ampli

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back