Need help finding TWS earbuds also good for calls
Feb 10, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi @starbux48,

For your needs, I suggest looking into the following :

Vain Sthlm Move
Helm Audio TW 5.0

I have both & use both extensively though I tend to prefer the Move more overall for everyday use than the TW 5.0
For calls, Move is more useful as comms will be heard in both ears whereas with TW 5.0, calls are only heard through right earpiece.

Feel free to ask more when you need.

Hope you have a great day !

Feb 10, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi @starbux48,

For your needs, I suggest looking into the following :

Vain Sthlm Move
Helm Audio TW 5.0

I have both & use both extensively though I tend to prefer the Move more overall for everyday use than the TW 5.0
For calls, Move is more useful as comms will be heard in both ears whereas with TW 5.0, calls are only heard through right earpiece.

Feel free to ask more when you need.

Both look interesting. Helm can get through Amazon where I have a credit. Helm website says audio for calls should come from both buds.

Feb 10, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #4 of 5
Both look interesting. Helm can get through Amazon where I have a credit. Helm website says audio for calls should come from both buds.

@starbux48,

Unless they fixed it so both earpieces can now take calls sometime between when I got them late last year & now, my set only does calls from the right earpiece as stated.
But yes, according to the website calls come from both earpieces...not sure when this was a thing...
Unfortunately, there is no online manual for me to double check or am I going to make a call just to check...
The only way to know for yourself is to try them yourself, after all, it is Amazon plus you have credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back