Need help finding reseller of Comply foam in EU
Mar 20, 2015 at 4:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AeroZ

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm trying to get my hands on large Comply Professional P-100 tips for my Shure SE215's but I can't find a reseller in the EU with those.
At first I was thinking of buying them straight from Comply but the postage to my location (Estonia) is $13 which makes the total of the order $30 plus customs feeds.

I'd really like to find those from some webshop in the EU.

Does anybody know a reseller who has those tips?

Thanks a lot!

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hi,

I'm trying to get my hands on large Comply Professional P-100 tips for my Shure SE215's but I can't find a reseller in the EU with those.
At first I was thinking of buying them straight from Comply but the postage to my location (Estonia) is $13 which makes the total of the order $30 plus customs feeds.

I'd really like to find those from some webshop in the EU.

Does anybody know a reseller who has those tips?

Thanks a lot!

Hi AeroZ,

Thanks for your interest in our P-Series tips! It looks like you can purchase P-Series tips from Amazon UK, here is the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Comply-P-Series-Premium-Earphone-Foam/dp/B001F0RPI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427119202&sr=8-1&keywords=comply+p-series

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you out with!

-Comply Team

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 3
  Hi AeroZ,

Thanks for your interest in our P-Series tips! It looks like you can purchase P-Series tips from Amazon UK, here is the link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Comply-P-Series-Premium-Earphone-Foam/dp/B001F0RPI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427119202&sr=8-1&keywords=comply+p-series

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you out with!

-Comply Team

Hi,
thanks for looking into it. Tho there's 3 problems with those:
1. The seller doesn't ship to Estonia
2. The tips seem to be size M not L
3. The tips are not black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back