Need help finding higher quality downloads
Apr 2, 2012 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

RobustOrange

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone. This is my first post on Head-fi. I apologize if this thread is not on the right forum, but I couldn't find any others. 

Here's my problem. I listen to a lot of industrial music, stuff that is very underground and often times, isn't on a CD or it's very rare and expensive. So, in order for me to listen to my music, I've had to use a youtube converter to get it off of youtube. I havn't found any other downloads for it. So I'm left with a low bitrate download that sounds awful. Just to clarify, I'm just some poor highschooler. So I don't wanna fork over cash for some software. So could anyone who is more experienced than me with downloads help me? I apologize for my lack of experience, I'm still a bit new to the audio department. But I'm definitely not uninformed.

Apr 2, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 6
Get someone you know to invite you to what.cd! One of the best sources of music in the world as far as I'm concerned. =)
[size=16px !important]  

[/size]

small-logo.png

Apr 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Get someone you know to invite you to what.cd! One of the best sources of music in the world as far as I'm concerned. =)
[size=16px !important]  

[/size]

small-logo.png

Or take the interview. It's worth knowing the questions they ask. Every person who appreciates music should be knowledgeable on audio formats and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back