NEED help finding grado replacement headband!
Dec 11, 2011 at 2:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

aati

New Head-Fier
I NEED to find a replacement for this part, (see picture below), BUT from another headphone headband. I was thinking there would be an other headphone headband that I could use with my Grado SR225i’s. Also, I need it to be REALLY solid, like at least similar in built quality/durability with the beats by dr.dre (less the bad sound). Because the one below is really NOT good enough for anything requiring movement.

Can anyone help?

100_3246Small.jpg

Dec 11, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #2 of 17
I too also need a headband like the one pictured. I've been searching for one and no dice so far. OP, if you can find anything out let me know as well.

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:33 PM Post #6 of 17
If you need one from a different headphone, I'm using the headband from a Sony MDR-V150 and it fits perfectly if you file the pegs down a bit. 

Not solid enough. I need one where I can literally climb trees and it wouldn't fall down, ever.

i think i saw one on the trade forums couple of days back... i would like to get some also if i decide to build a magnum

Are you saying that you wish to build a revolver?

Jan 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #12 of 17
Hey, I found at a store near me a headband that is No swivel, kinda like that one guys from Australia. I was gonna post in the classifieds offering to pick them up for anyone (cost +shipping), but Im a lurker who just pulled the trigger and I cant. I can offer you this since your specifically looking, and I guess anyone else who sees this. They only have red and blue, and I think there is only like 4 left. 

Jan 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #13 of 17
Oh I would love one! So please indeed pick me up a Blue one and I'll pay you what ever they cost.

Quote:
Hey, I found at a store near me a headband that is No swivel, kinda like that one guys from Australia. I was gonna post in the classifieds offering to pick them up for anyone (cost +shipping), but Im a lurker who just pulled the trigger and I cant. I can offer you this since your specifically looking, and I guess anyone else who sees this. They only have red and blue, and I think there is only like 4 left. 

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #14 of 17
OHHH! How solid are they? Do you think I could literally climb trees without having it fall down, ever?
Do you mind telling me where you bought them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back