Need Help Finding an IEM for Jazz
Jun 21, 2017 at 10:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MickelJam

Head-Fier
I'm looking for an IEM that I will be primarily using during my commute to work on a noisy subway and some air travel. So, I'm not thinking critical listening exactly.

I listen to a lot classic/indie rock, but lately jazz has been getting more of my attention.

I've been considering a Mee Pinnacle P1 or a B stock Campfire Jupiter. How do you think either of these would preform and any othe recommendations in the sub $500 area, $200 would be even better. I'll be using them with a Chord Mojo.
Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 5
I'm looking for an IEM that I will be primarily using during my commute to work on a noisy subway and some air travel. So, I'm not thinking critical listening exactly.

I listen to a lot classic/indie rock, but lately jazz has been getting more of my attention.

I've been considering a Mee Pinnacle P1 or a B stock Campfire Jupiter. How do you think either of these would preform and any othe recommendations in the sub $500 area, $200 would be even better. I'll be using them with a Chord Mojo.
Thanks
B-stock Jupiter are a terrific value for a great IEM. I like the idea, if you are willing to spend the money.

Jun 21, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #3 of 5

Thanks

For sure and I see your point. If you're listening on a commute, the ER4 is actually a great option - it isolates really well and will keep the coughing dude next to you quiet. :)

B-Stock Jupiter is a solid option too.

Jun 21, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 5
For sure and I see your point. If you're listening on a commute, the ER4 is actually a great option - it isolates really well and will keep the coughing dude next to you quiet. :)

B-Stock Jupiter is a solid option too.
Missed the B-Stock Jupiter. It was in stock this morning, gone by time I went to make the purchase in the afternoon. I'll check out the ER4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back