Need help finding a paticular music forum!
May 14, 2004 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Tim

100+ Head-Fier
Hi fellow head-fiers. The other day I was having a conversation with a friend about the remaster of Pink Floyd's 'The Final Cut' and being quite a Floyd collecor that my friend is I was suprised to learn he hadn't bought the remaster. He then went on to explain how the remaster wasn't very well done, yadda yadda yadda, then proceded to show me this music forum he frequently posts at and a post on just the subject he was explaining to me.

Anyway he also said you could pretty much find out about any version, release, and pressing of any record on this forum. Now it's just a few days later and I can't remember what it is called and have been going crazy trying to find it. I can't get in contact my friend right now otherwise I wouldn't bother posting about this here.

I believe it is named or was started/run by some audio engineer of some sort name Steve Mitchell/Martin/Miller/.....I CAN'T REMEMBER!! Does anyone know of such a forum???? any help would be appreciated very much.

May 14, 2004 at 5:48 PM Post #3 of 4
By God, I think that's it!

Thanks Soundboy
biggrin.gif

May 14, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #4 of 4
Please someone help me find the chords if possible or notation or whatever (preferably chords etc and not sheet music) for Bach's Toccaa & Fuge d-moll.

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back