Need help fast on ear tip connector!
Aug 25, 2015 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DRuM

500+ Head-Fier
I only need fast help as the ones I want finish on ebay in a few hours. The question is, does anyone think the connecting posts in the tips in the first picture (which I took from the ebay listing) are wider than my one (the larger one on the left) in the middle two pictures? 

Here's the background story, hope it's not too confusing! In the second and third picture are Shure PA757L and PA757S buds, originally from the Shure E2C. I've been using them on other earbuds for years. The smaller one on the right fits fine, I bought a few of them a while back but they're too small for me, I prefer large. The larger one on the left doesn't actually fit my IEMs and was sent to me today for free from Shure, supposedly the PA757. I used to own large ones which fitted and had the same size posts as the small one. So either he's sent me a different model number or they've changed the width of the posts. As it happens, they're discontinued now. So I want the ones on ebay, a one and only remaining pack of them, but I don't know if they'll fit my vsonics VSD3S and sony earbuds which both share similar diameter drive posts. I just can't tell if they're wider posts or the same. They don't look as wide as my small ones, but if they're wider than the large one I was sent, there's a good chance they'll fit and I don't mind taking a chance as they're going very cheap. A new unopened pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back