Need help deciding weither to get Westones 4 or Shure SE535
Mar 7, 2011 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

leshka

New Head-Fier
hello my name is vicente tomas. i am new to the forum and i love all of the info that's on this forum. i posted early on or but i didn't properly introduced my self and that was really rude of me to just barge in like that. let me give a little background on me. what got me into higher end earphones was an old pair of JVC marshmallows. from then on o kept buying something a little better and better until i got my pair of Shure e2c (funny i thought they where SCL2 until the other day when i Finlay did some research on them and then some one pointed out that they werent SCL2 and that they were E2C lol, i bought them used i awhile back and they were posted as SCL2 but they sounded great).
well i own as of right a pair of shure E2c which my dog found on Sunday and now i need a new pair. on my first post i put that i was thinking of getting the Shure SE215 and sale up for the westone 4 or Shure se535. but i made up my mind and decide to all out and just buy either the Shure SE535 or the Westone 4's. i hoping to get some feedback from anybody who owns either of the pairs or both so i can decided upon which one i will buy.
to help you guys help me ill give some info on what i listen  to and where. i mostly listen to Techno/Trance (both carry emphasis on base),metal/rock and some classical music. i listen to them on my Go Gear Aria which has a full sound feature that helps music sound even more clearer and its equipped with a CMOY BB amp from JD labs which helps with the base since with full sound the clearness goes up but the base goes down. hope i get some suggestions soon later eveyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back