Need help deciding to choose which of these earphones to purchase.
Jan 27, 2014 at 2:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mint Pepper

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone.  I am in the market for new earphones.  The thing is I am overwhelmed by all of the choices.  I have done some research and these seem to catch my eye: Denon ah-c300; Bose mie2i; Klipsch s4i-ii; Shure se215; Beyerdynamic mmx 101 ie.  Which one would you recommend most of all of these?  I will use them mainly for rock music and daily uses such as YouTube.  Also, are any notable earphones within this price range not in my list?  Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Edit:  Just found out about the Yamaha eph-100 which look promising.  Would you recommend these?

Jan 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 5
I only own the SE215 - I like them - they sound excellent - a bit bass-leaning. I don't like the memory wire on the ear hooks, but that's just my preference.

Jan 27, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #5 of 5
Cool.  Now my list is only between shure se215 and the Yamaha eph-100.  Have you ever tried both of these?  Which has better noise isolation?

The SE215 has superior noise isolation bit the isolation on the EPH-100 is pretty good. If you want bass + mids I'd go for the SE215 but if you want a superior soundstage and a balanced sound I'd go for the EPH-100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back