Need help deciding on a bluetooth speaker
Apr 2, 2014 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

theOmni

Head-Fier
Hi everyone. I'm looking to spend under $200 (but I can stretch my budget a bit) on a bluetooth speaker to keep in my room. I don't really care for portability and they can stay plugged in for all I care. What I really want them to have is wireless/bluetooth capability. 

I currently have an AKG q701 <-- Schiit Vali <-- Titanium X-Fi setup going. But whenever I'm studying, I like to have classical music, symphonies or soundtracks playing in the background on a low volume. Although the Q701s are exemplary in that regard, my head sometimes feel weighted down from the headphones and after 4-5 hours it just gets uncomfortable. I'd just like the convenience of walking into my room, touching a button on my phone, and then enjoying my music. 

Any help?

P.S. Also, if its possible, I would really like a model that is stylish and that I can leave as a centerpiece in my room. I was going to buy a in2uit Filo (http://www.in2uit.com/col/Filo/col.html) but one of the users posted that the manufacturers aren't as forthcoming about the specs as they should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back