Need help choosing IEMs bass oriented with decent sound quality
Feb 28, 2013 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

banditopazzo

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I'm looking for a new pair of IEM, now my default IEM are the re0 and the sounds well to my ears, but the they don't have the bass I want...bass are present but they don't have the right impact even with an amp.

I would stay on the same level of sound quality of re0 or better.

budged is a problem...is always a problem
smile.gif
, but for the moment I don't express the max.

Anyone have an idea of what IEM I could take and enjoy -  there is no problem if they are to be amped

thanks to all

Feb 28, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #2 of 11
How about this pair? VSonic GR06

http://www.amazon.com/GR06-Dynamic-Isolation-Earphones-Earbuds/dp/B007NPVE2S/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

Mar 1, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:
How about this pair? VSonic GR06

http://www.amazon.com/GR06-Dynamic-Isolation-Earphones-Earbuds/dp/B007NPVE2S/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

tahnks for answer, these seems good for me...I have read a milion of thread and reviews after you suggest them to me...and I'm thinking to buy the gr07 instead. do you think there is noticeable difference between them? I have pull a bit the budget to pick them, and I want to know if is worth to prefer them to the gr06. are the gr07 better in all? In the case they are both paired with an amp, have the gr07 more benefits from the amp? thanks

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #4 of 11
The GR07 are better sounding than RE0 because there is more body to bass, more punch and wider soundstage, crisp clear mids, highs and overall they are good improvement over RE0 with better bass preresence and punch and they improve further with AMPs. Other IEMs like Sony XB90EX are also big improvement in bass region with wider soundstage and very crsip clear mids, highs, JVC FXZ100 are another great upgrade over RE0 if need more bass and same crisp clear soundquality as RE0.

Mar 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #6 of 11
I would go with the GR07 Bass Edition.

While the X10 were extremely comfortable, sound-wise I wasn't impressed.
The GR07 is a clear noticeable upgrade over the GR06, night and day difference. I think it's worth it.

Mar 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #10 of 11
Hi guys, I'm looking for a new pair of IEM, now my default IEM are the re0 and the sounds well to my ears, but the they don't have the bass I want...bass are present but they don't have the right impact even with an amp.

I would stay on the same level of sound quality of re0 or better.

budged is a problem...is always a problem :smile: , but for the moment I don't express the max.

Anyone have an idea of what IEM I could take and enjoy -  there is no problem if they are to be amped

thanks to all

Check out the Hippo Vb. Has got the best sub bass ever with tunable plates and decent sound quality. Definitely a bass head IEM.

Mar 23, 2013 at 8:06 AM Post #11 of 11
the IEMs finally arrived days ago and I burned them for a less then a week every night according to other threads...

As expected I noticed a big improvememnt over the re0 in bass section, but these IEMs are not only bass...they are good with all genres. the re0 maybe sound well in mid-high, but with no relevance for me.

undoubtedly must not be amped for sound great (contrary to re0), but with an amp all becomes more clear and bass more present.

for the price, the gr07 are very good IEM, I highly recommend them.

sorry for my english and thanks to all those who helped me in my choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back