Need help choosing first high end headphones
Jun 8, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #16 of 20
in Canada the X1 is close to 200 dollars more expensive. Is it worth that extra price of 170 dollars. If they are I'll get them

I would get a used pair from the for Sale/Trade section on this site.check the sellers feedback and if its good,then you should be golden.

My wife likes my X1s so much I just got her a used pair,essentially brand new for 130usd.

They come up for sale pretty often,so Id wait for a good pair used.170 extra for a new pair is a bit steep IMO

Jun 8, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #17 of 20
I would get a used pair from the for Sale/Trade section on this site.check the sellers feedback and if its good,then you should be golden.

My wife likes my X1s so much I just got her a used pair,essentially brand new for 130usd.

They come up for sale pretty often,so Id wait for a good pair used.170 extra for a new pair is a bit steep IMO
Alright. I think I've settled for the x1s now. That you for the help

Jun 9, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #19 of 20
The hd598 is amazing for gaming, but keep in mind they are open cans. if you game in an area that is noisy you may want to go with closed set. another option in that price range is the akg Q701, sound stage is great for gaming and tons of detail. 

Give this thread a read if you haven't yet - Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back