Need help choosing an mp3 for shure 535
Jan 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

coinmaster

1000+ Head-Fier
Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Earth, Milkyway
I just ordered a pair of shure 535s with the intent of hiking the CDT (very long harsh trail) and I want to maximize my purchase with the best mp3 I can match it up with. I hear Cowon has the best stuff but I'm having a hard time finding the right one.
One thing I absolutely need is internet capability. I was looking at the Cowon A5 but it is heavy and expensive. Of course I could solve all my problems by just getting an ipod touch but is the sound difference between an ipod and a cowon enough to justify the price and weight of the cowon? Thanks

Jan 4, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I just ordered a pair of shure 535s with the intent of hiking the CDT (very long harsh trail) and I want to maximize my purchase with the best mp3 I can match it up with. I hear Cowon has the best stuff but I'm having a hard time finding the right one.
One thing I absolutely need is internet capability. I was looking at the Cowon A5 but it is heavy and expensive. Of course I could solve all my problems by just getting an ipod touch but is the sound difference between an ipod and a cowon enough to justify the price and weight of the cowon? Thanks

You can also try posting your question at anythingbutipod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back