Need headphones, removable cable, under $200
Oct 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cpapp

New Head-Fier
I ended up choosing to not go with the AKG deal as stated in my previous thread.
I listen to rap, some rock, hip hop, and some dubstep.

I am looking for headphones that have good bass, under $200, and have a detachable cord. I was looking at the SOL republic tracks HD's or the master tracks, which I plan on trying out this weekend to see if they are comfortable/too big. These will be used at home, and occasionally on the go, so they cannot be big. I also prefer to only have one cable coming out of one of the earcups, vs the two the SOL's have.

I am also looking at the ath-m50's but they look bigger, and don't come stock with a detachable cable. Another headphone that caught my attention were the beyerdynamic custom one pro's, but I have heard they are not that comfortable/not durable. I will be going to Best Buy to test out the SOL headphones, but I could not find any store that has the custom one's. Does anybody know where I can try them out?
Thanks!

Oct 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #7 of 7
Thanks for the help guys!
Im going to look for a store to try out the UE6000's, the voxoa ones look ok to me, not a big fan of the square ear cups.Thanks for the suggestion though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back