Need Headphones for a basshead!
Sep 25, 2014 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ChriffeR

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm returning my PC350's Special Editions just because they don't have enough bass for me, even though the microphone is COMPLETELY AMAZING! I simply want more bass, I currently am using a Asus XONAR DG Soundcard.. I don't wanna spend over $100 I do play games such as CSGO, and etc.. But that game doesn't have good sounds to begin with so it's not as important.

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #2 of 4
  Hey guys, I'm returning my PC350's Special Editions just because they don't have enough bass for me, even though the microphone is COMPLETELY AMAZING! I simply want more bass, I currently am using a Asus Xonar DG sound card.. I don't wanna spend over $100 I do play games such as CSGO, and etc.. But that game doesn't have good sounds to begin with so it's not as important.

Hyper X Cloud or Qpad QH-90, they seem to be Takstar Pro 80 headphones, with a mic added.

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #3 of 4
I was actually considering the Hyperx Cloud headphones I was just unsure with the bass they produce since they're newer I couldn't find any reviews.. With them having 53MM drivers would that be the clear sign they're good for bass?

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #4 of 4
  I was actually considering the HyperX Cloud headphones I was just unsure with the bass they produce since they're newer I couldn't find any reviews.. With them having 53MM drivers would that be the clear sign they're good for bass?

For your budget, the Hyper X and Qpad seem about the only choices.
My best "guess" is they will have enough bass for you, at least more then the PC350s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back