Need earphones which can deliver crystal clear sound especially could notice the very details of the instruments and could enjoy any type of music
May 30, 2016 at 3:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

Jasmeet Singh

New Head-Fier
Hi All Audiophiles,
Help me selecting the best earphones available under the budget of 40$-50$.
Right Now I think I will be buying Soundmagic e10/s any suggestions if there are any better option available under this range.
and is there any sound quality difference between e10 and e10s? 

May 30, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #2 of 34
  Hi All Audiophiles,
Right Now I think I will be buying Soundmagic e10/s any suggestions if there are any better option available under this range.

For that price you wont be able to achieve very much so try increasing your budget. Maybe $ 100 is more realistic

Edit: I read headphones the first time round. $40-50 for earphones are sufficient.

May 30, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #4 of 34
Do you have any specific preferences?
What do you mainly listen to?

Based on the title , he wants very detailed ,transparent and detailed earphones . balanced or V-shaped signature would be the way to go if he listens to a wide variety of music.

May 30, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #5 of 34
  Hi All Audiophiles,

You could get the e80 i think for that price. i would also recommend the Ostry KC06A too.

May 30, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #6 of 34
Seanwee has already given some good recommendations.

Some additional stuff I'd throw in:

For a neutral signature, the Fostex TE-02 would be a good choice (if you can still find one), or the SoundMAGIC PL 50.

For a balanced to somewhat warm signature, I would recommend the Havi B3 Pro I, MEEaudio A151 or Earmax ER580.

May 30, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #7 of 34
I agree Soundmagic E80 seems like a better choice for you than E10, unless you want some bass emphasis. In which case, go with the E50.

Jun 13, 2016 at 6:56 AM Post #8 of 34
Hi all thanks for your replies I got E10s but I am disappointed which I see you already knew. Now Let me tell you about my preferences
1.Crystal clear sound more like the original sound (or almost near)
2.Should feel like as if I m in front of the artist (that clear)
3.About the music preferences I listen to almost all kinds of music from Metal to Opera From Techno to Dubstep from classical to modern everything
4.and most importantly should be able to enjoy, feel and discover new things in the same music
5.And about the budget guys my hands are little tight I m from India, and its a poor country   (I can increase my budget only if you can assure me it will be worth)
and I really appreciate your support you guys are the Best
redface.gif

Jun 14, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #9 of 34
  Hi all thanks for your replies I got E10s but I am disappointed which I see you already knew. Now Let me tell you about my preferences
1.Crystal clear sound more like the original sound (or almost near)
2.Should feel like as if I m in front of the artist (that clear)
3.About the music preferences I listen to almost all kinds of music from Metal to Opera From Techno to Dubstep from classical to modern everything
4.and most importantly should be able to enjoy, feel and discover new things in the same music
5.And about the budget guys my hands are little tight I m from India, and its a poor country   (I can increase my budget only if you can assure me it will be worth)
and I really appreciate your support you guys are the Best
redface.gif

The absolute best would be etymotic ER4SR but its $350.

Try to see if there are any Etymotic MC5s or something lower range from etymotic.

I myself am saving up for an ER4SR

Jun 14, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #10 of 34
Get Hifiman RE00 from mass drop. USD 35.

Jun 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #11 of 34
Get Hifiman RE00 from mass drop. USD 35.

I considered recommending him that but i dont think he would want to wait till august

Jun 15, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #12 of 34
hello if we dont think any budged what is themost crystal clear headphone that exist today? i belive it must be xtax 009 but i ask anyway, i want to heaer a crystal clear sound like a violin in a cool morning breeze?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back