Need destruction proof deep bass earphones
Nov 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

borgqueenx

New Head-Fier
I loved the sound signature of the monster turbine pro coppers. Although they are now defective(within 3 months and i bought them used so no warrenty).
I want a new set with build in mic for iphone and a sound signature coming close to them...or better^^
I really liked the pro coppers although i feel the bass could be a bit more noticable. It was very deep but absolutly not powerful.

Give me advice please and keep the price for a new pair under 250 dollar. Most important is how long it lasts. Then after that- comes sound quality.

I do not recommend monster iems to anyone anymore. Stay away. Ive had a cheap 30 dollar earphones from creative and i still have them working and slept with them for over a year.

Nov 22, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #6 of 14
The Denon C300 offers very powerfull rich deep bass and very detailed mids, highs and huge soundstage, they are also built for last long. JVC FX700 offers deepest reverbing bass and very crisp clear mids, extended highs and wide soundstage.

Nov 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #7 of 14
I dont think the denon or fx700 is destruction proof :p....but the thread from phillip is made to witstand 140kg of force on the driver housiing and has reinforced cable with extra enfocement near the jack and strain relief. Plus they cost $20-$50. :)

Nov 23, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #9 of 14
The philips ones seem good for rugity...but what about their sound.. I want deep bass to a low frequency, not just boomy bass. Even china 6 dollar earphones can have boomy bass ^^

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #10 of 14
Hippo VB - or you could go with Atrio M5's - I had the M8 (the older version of M5) for 3 years with regular use, and only in the 3 year that the strain relief gave away and cracked the left body a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back