Need Darkvoice amp info
Jul 16, 2008 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

manfred77

100+ Head-Fier
I'm interested in buying one of the Darkvoice headphone amps, either the 332 or 336i. Has anyone ordered one from Audiophilechina.com? Price with shipping seems reasonable, how long does shipping take?

Any help would be appreciated, or if someone knows of another dealer, asides from Ebay, let me know.

Jul 16, 2008 at 1:48 PM Post #2 of 18
I don't have direct experience with this particular site, but from their profile, they say they're "casque_hifi" on e-bay.

Since casque_hifi got pretty good reputation on e-bay, I don't think you will find any problem buying from this site.

All other dealers I know are on e-bay (Jasmine, and casque_hifi).

Anyway, as we all know that Darkvoice has released DV3322, which is the upgrade version of 332, I wonder why we can't find this new model being sold anywhere, including e-bay.

Jul 16, 2008 at 2:39 PM Post #3 of 18
Haven't bought from casque, but comparing prices, jasmine_chine usually has better prices for shipping.

Jul 16, 2008 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 18
Jasmine has the highest amount of feedback around here. She also has an "offer", where you can purchase them a significant discount. Try submitting a few offers to her....

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 3:41 PM Post #5 of 18
I got my 332 from Audiophilechina.com, received the amp after 5 working days, china < > holland. They dont send out tracking numbers, so u will have no clue where your amp is till the mailman rings your doorbell ;p

Oh almost forgot, after i placed the order and made payement, they mailed me with the request to pay another 40 dollar, because they had to use a alternative carrier to ship to holland. Dont have a clue if the reason is real or they just want to make a extra buck.

Jul 16, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragonix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish people would stop referring to Jasmine as a woman, that's just the name of the ebay store. The person who runs the show is a man.

his name is alexander i think

Jul 16, 2008 at 3:56 PM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-E /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh almost forgot, after i placed the order and made payement, they mailed me with the request to pay another 40 dollar, because they had to use a alternative carrier to ship to holland. Dont have a clue if the reason is real or they just want to make a extra buck.

Interesting, because the price of the amp on their site is way cheaper than the ebay store, and i got a tracking number from them when i ordered off ebay

Jul 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #9 of 18
i got a tracking number today for my little dot from jasmine_chine

Jul 16, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #11 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragonix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish people would stop referring to Jasmine as a woman, that's just the name of the ebay store. The person who runs the show is a man.

Excuuuuuuse me...
rolleyes.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #12 of 18
..there is a very good chance that Darkvoice is coming to North America. Wont be in time for your order ...hopefully I can say more later this week.

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #14 of 18
Yep, Jasmine is the way to go for sure. I have had multiple transactions with him, great to work with, very reliable seller with good prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back