Need advice on wireless phones
Aug 18, 2002 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

KHHH316

New Head-Fier
I just wanted to know what you guys think about wireless headphones. I'm planning on getting some to use for the computer, TV, and CD player. Also, could you tell me how they work? I'm finding it hard to get some info on headphones but this board looks pretty darn good. I was specifically planning on getting the Sennheiser Wireless RF Dynamic Headphones with SRS Simulated Surround Sound Processor. Yea or Nea? Thanks for the help.

Aug 18, 2002 at 4:44 AM Post #2 of 3
Well, I've listened to the 65 and the 85s in sennheiser's line-up. Sound quality wise, they did not impress me. Ask yourself why you need them. Do you really need that convenience? Could you do with an extension cord? If you really can't do without the wireless capability, you can do a lot worse than the senns. But you can also do better. . .

Aug 18, 2002 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 3
I would suggest using the search function and do a search for "wireless." You'll find this topic has been covered a number of times.

In general, I would avoid wireless phones unless you absolutely need wireless capability -- just use a good headphone extension if possible. When you buy a wireless headphone, the money is spent on the wireless components, not on the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back