Need Advice on Label Printer Options
May 6, 2024 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

sajesak

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a label printer and could use some advice. I'm looking for something reliable and versatile that can handle various label sizes and materials.

My main use case is for shipping labels and product labeling in a small business setting.

I've heard good things about brands like Brother and Dymo, but I'm not sure which model would be the best fit for my needs.

If anyone has experience with label printers or recommendations for specific models, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Any tips on what features to prioritize or avoid would be greatly appreciated!

May 6, 2024 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a label printer and could use some advice. I'm looking for something reliable and versatile that can handle various label sizes and materials.

My main use case is for shipping labels and product labeling in a small business setting.

I've heard good things about brands like Brother and Dymo, but I'm not sure which model would be the best fit for my needs.

If anyone has experience with label printers or recommendations for specific models, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Any tips on what features to prioritize or avoid would be greatly appreciated on Munbyn etiketten!
thanks in advance for any help

May 6, 2024 at 9:57 PM Post #3 of 3
I use a Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw. It's a full regular laser, but it can use recycled toner cartridges and you can save a mint that way. The feeder is in the front and it prints double sided when used as a regular printer. Getting the page and half page labels is easy and cheap in bulk. Just the money you save on the $12 recycled toner cartridge that a few years saves so much money over inkjet or thermal. The new LibreOffice (MS Office equivalent) just came out, it's free and plenty of templates for printing different size labels. Check some recycled toner cartridge places, and then shop for models that can use them. It's the ones who don't need a computer chip in the inkjet or toner cartridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back