Need Advice on Good Headphones.
Dec 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Arion

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I just wanted some advice on what are some really good headphones to get. It can be over ear or on ear it doesnt matter to me. But I just want some advice since I am not really experienced in audiophile headphones. I want headphones that are good for every genre but especially Electronic, Dubstep, Rap, House. I want a all around good headphones that isnt lacking in any area and is really clear. I am willing to spend up to $300-480. I was looking at the AiAiAi TMA-1, Sennheiser HD 25 1 II, V-Moda Crossfire M-80 but I really dont know which one as I dont know what good besides what the reviews say. So please help me out, any suggestions would be greatly Appreciated.

Dec 4, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #2 of 3
Alright well maybe I shouldn't have said really good all around because maybe that's impossible but maybe do you guys have some suggestions on a headset thats best for my genre of music that I listen to for the price of between 300 and 500. I am sorry I just don't know much about good audiophile headphones as I am a consumer and the only audiophile headphones I have currently are the Astro A40's with the Mixamp.

Dec 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #3 of 3
Sorry. I just noticed there is already a thread to ask for suggestions and that your notsupposed to create a new thread so I am sorry about that and feel free to close this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back