Need advice on ethical dilema
May 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

tvrboy

1000+ Head-Fier
So, im really mad tonight. I was at the nightclub and I met this girl who came with a lot of male friends. I basically stole her away from all her guy friends and was dirty dancing with her. Then two of her friends started pulling me away from her and shoving me back.They were mad cause I'm a foreigner and I was taking the attention of a hot Chinese girl. At first I resisted, but then I just walked away. I really wanted to kick their ass, but I know if I fought with them, I would get arrested and kicked out of China. This is the country where I want to live in the future, so I have to be careful. BUT...I let other males excercise physical dominance over me, which is against my genetic code. I have such a strong instinct to kill these two guys. What do you guys think I should have done? I hate giving up my position as alpha male, but I was thinking that I wanted to stay here in the future... is that worth giving up my masculinity?

May 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM Post #3 of 18

Quote:
I dont see any ethical dilemna

surely you dont want to beat anyone up

I do want to beat them up. Even if I will lose the fight, I still want to fight them. That is what I'm designed to do, fight all rivals. If another male challenges me, I will try to beat them with posturing, because then neither of us gets hurt. If they escalate to violence, I'm supposed to fight with them. It's in our DNA, and it's what I want to do. I have no sympathy for rivals. Of course, if I work together with my rivals, perhaps we can both benefit. After all, pickup is not a zero-sum game. But in this case, it was.

May 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 18
I would say go find them, and fight them in Tienanmen square. Then when the tanks show up, fight the tanks. Then when the police show up, run towards them with a chocolate gun in your hand that you want to give to them as is your genetic right.

May 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #5 of 18
If you're going to do it, you'll need to prepare

May 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #6 of 18
This is a joke, right? You say you want to live in this country in the future, but being a foreigner you do realize that hostility comes with the territory? You go around getting all alpha male and violent with every idiot who acts a fool, you're not gonna last. I do understand how you feel, but real men learn to pick their battles and know when to back down from stupid situations (no matter how much it hurts their ego). 

May 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #7 of 18
PS, "These guys wouldn't let me get with this girl so I want to beat them up" isn't an ethical dilema [sic]

May 27, 2010 at 2:06 PM Post #8 of 18

Quote:
I would say go find them, and fight them in Tienanmen square. Then when the tanks show up, fight the tanks. Then when the police show up, run towards them with a chocolate gun in your hand that you want to give to them as is your genetic right.

Sound advice.

Quote:
 I hate giving up my position as alpha male, but I was thinking that I wanted to stay here in the future... is that worth giving up my masculinity?

There's a supple young boy sucking his thumb in your avatar. Start with the simple stuff first.

May 27, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #12 of 18

Quote:
So, im really mad tonight. I was at the nightclub and I met this girl who came with a lot of male friends. I basically stole her away from all her guy friends and was dirty dancing with her. Then two of her friends started pulling me away from her and shoving me back.They were mad cause I'm a foreigner and I was taking the attention of a hot Chinese girl. At first I resisted, but then I just walked away. I really wanted to kick their ass, but I know if I fought with them, I would get arrested and kicked out of China. This is the country where I want to live in the future, so I have to be careful. BUT...I let other males excercise physical dominance over me, which is against my genetic code. I have such a strong instinct to kill these two guys. What do you guys think I should have done? I hate giving up my position as alpha male, but I was thinking that I wanted to stay here in the future... is that worth giving up my masculinity?

I don't understand, where are you "giving up your masculinity?" Brush it off and move on. It's not worth getting your ass kicked over.

May 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #14 of 18
haha, i was quite drunk when i posted that. but I think it's still a valid question. masculinity can really only be defined one way, and that way is dominance or power over other males. by the way, my avatar is "L" from Death Note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back